OUR STORY

We only work with local farmers and indigenous tribes, working in partnership with them and giving back to their community.

Some of the land has never been farmed so is fertile soil and packed full of natural nutrients.

We test all soil for pH and heavy metals, ensuring the crops can be fully non GMO and non pesticide.

MANUFACTURING PROCESS

Our manufacturing process allows our products to be 17x more bio-available than many oil-based products on the market.

Typically, absorption of oil-based products by the body is very poor, with only around 10% being absorbed in the digestive tract and the remaining 90% becoming waste. In contrast, the bio-technology used in our products increases absorption so that the products are 98% bio-available to the human body.

All our products are 3rd-party tested.

Delivery

Plant Relief products are available to North American and European markets at scale from our Vancouver  & UK distribution hubs. Our secure supply chain guarantees the quality product you receive will be on time and as advertised.

MANUFACTURING PROCESS

Our manufacturing process allows our products to be 17x more bio-available than many oil-based products on the market.

Typically, absorption of oil-based products by the body is very poor, with only around 10% being absorbed in the digestive tract and the remaining 90% becoming waste. In contrast, the bio-technology used in our products increases absorption so that the products are 98% bio-available to the human body.

All our products are 3rd-party tested.

Delivery

Plant Relief products are available to North American and European markets at scale from our Vancouver  & UK distribution hubs. Our secure supply chain guarantees the quality product you receive will be on time and as advertised.

FARMING

Non GMO and grown with care

All our products are made using our naturally grown plants, which means we use only the best extracts when making our products, using all the natural goodness in the whole plant.

We grow our product from seed to sale and we also use tissue culture that gives us exact replications so we can get a consistent product that is non-GMO and does not need pesticides to be used.

We are strictly GMO-free, organically farmed and natural. There is zero added sugar and all our products are preservative free and gluten free. Our ingredients are all grown harvested by our family-run farms, with our products being subjected to our strict quality control and our food grade, bio-technology laboratory process.

FARMING

Non GMO and grown with care

All our products are made using our naturally grown plants, which means we use only the best extracts when making our products, using all the natural goodness in the whole plant.

We grow our product from seed to sale and we also use tissue culture that gives us exact replications so we can get a consistent product that is non-GMO and does not need pesticides to be used.

We are strictly GMO-free, organically farmed and natural. There is zero added sugar and all our products are preservative free and gluten free. Our ingredients are all grown harvested by our family-run farms, with our products being subjected to our strict quality control and our food grade, bio-technology laboratory process.

CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY

We work with tribes and partner up and plant on their fertile native soil that is full of nutrients and on many occasions never been farmed.  We use fish nutrients and are developing fish farms for communities and tribes that give them food and also give back to the ecosystem.

Tribesmen and woman are then giving us their own plant remedies in exchange for this technology, giving us invaluable plant knowledges for many types of plant relief,  that we can use to develop further products

SERVICES WE OFFER

We currently offer wholesale and bulk sales distribution of our Plant Based Products as well as a white label service.

Wholesale Plant Extracts

Ready to go products. Choose from our catalogue of brands and products to perfectly suit your needs.

Plant Relief Bulk Sales

Our Plant Extracts. Unbranded, unpackaged, and ready for you to use in your own Plant Based products.

White Label Products

Your label, our product. With tinctures, skin creams & beverages, we have a product line as unique as your brand.

SERVICES WE OFFER

We currently offer wholesale and bulk sales distribution of our Plant Based Products as well as a white label service.

Wholesale Plant Extracts

Ready to go products. Choose from our catalogue of brands and products to perfectly suit your needs.

Plant Relief Bulk Sales

Our Plant Extracts. Unbranded, unpackaged, and ready for you to use in your own Plant Based products.

White Label Products

Your label, our product. With tinctures, skin creams & beverages, we have a product line as unique as your brand.